Received a hard refusal. Tell me, what's wrong with the track?

Received a hard refusal. Tell me, what’s wrong with the track?
Received a hard refusal. Tell me, what’s wrong with the track? Maybe a bad arrangement, maybe a bad mix, please comment?

hi if you don’t mind me asking, how long did it take to get approved ?

Hello! The choir sounds very loud. I would have removed it altogether. Besides, you already have a track with exactly the same choir in which it is heard more appropriate and mixed better. I would also add that this track is overly experimental. It’s hard for me to imagine it with any video. But the main problem is the choir. Without a choir, its commercial value will be much higher.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comment.

I didn’t quite understand your question, what do you mean how long it took to get approval?

yes, how long it took?

This track got a hard rejection. Verification took 19 days

Good morning,

Wow, you’ve got skills!

That said yeah, I’d go back to the drawing board with this one. You start out with this kind of rough and tough vibe, but then at :30 jump into a very conventional sounding chord progression with choir stabs, and neither of them blend with the original feel at all.

The track itself is just too specific for AJ. I bet there’s a director out there who would love to use it for a movie scene, or maybe a video game though!

• Nathan
1 Like

Спасибо, за твое мнение, оно важно для меня. Я обязательно воспользуюсь твоими советами!)