Realtyspace - Real estate WordPress Theme

Hi!!

With reference to the subject matter, I have purchased the above theme and have customized it according to my client’s requirements.

I was testing the “Submit Property” option. I submitted a property and from the back-end I have set the option that the property should be published only after the admin reviews and approves it.

After submitting the property it was showing awaiting review and it is displaying the property in the back-end as well, but unfortunately it is not sending any mail to the admin for the new property submitted, which is very important as otherwise the admin would not come to know that the new property is submitted which is waiting his/her approval. How to make sure that all the new properties submitted are mailed to the admin?

Would appreciate an immediate response in this regard. Cheers!!

With best regards,

XKDesignStudio

You should check in general if you can send emails from your website, you can try contact form 7. Some of the servers prevent emails from sending if the server is not configured properly.

Also you should contact the theme author if this is something custom that is incorporated in the theme and it’s not something from wordpress default.

You can contact the author for free support but just in case you need, you can purchase one of my services: