Realhomes theme Error message on property page

Warning : array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, bool given in /home/hubadoco/immosage.com/realestate/wp-content/themes/realhomes/framework/functions/real-estate.php on line 782

Warning : count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/hubadoco/immosage.com/realestate/wp-content/themes/realhomes/framework/functions/real-estate.php on line 783

1. Home
  2. Moraira

Hi contact with your purchase item author @InspiryThemes hope they will help.

Hi @Sararuhl,

Iā€™m Usman from InspiryThemes.

To resolve the issue, ensure you have the latest PHP 8.0 installed on your website. Also, update RealHomes and all plugins to their latest versions.

If this does not resolve the issue, reach out to our expert customer support team via our dedicated platform. They will be more than happy to assist and resolve the issue promptly.

Regards

1 Like

Hello @InspiryThemes_Support, I have everything up to date, and have a bigger problem, properties are showing in the right and wrong locations. Any ideas how to solve it?

The first property is correct, but the second one is not, and both properties appear in all locations like here: Moraira Archives - New Build Property for Sale Costa Blanca it looks like a Theme issue. How do I fix it?

The page I need help with: Denia Archives - New Build Property for Sale Costa Blanca

Thank you

Hello, @InspiryThemes_Support , thanks for your reply. I updated php and although the pages with no properties are now showing blank (only the menu is visible), I ha ve a bigger issue that on pages where there is at least 1 property, it shows also properties from other locations. There are 2 properties on the page. The first property is correct, but the second one is not, and both properties appear in all other locations.
The example page is immosage .com / realestate / property-location/denia/
Please help!

Hi @Sararuhl,

Please sign up or log into our support platform and create a ticket to get further assistance with your concern as we have to look into it thoroughly.

Regards

@InspiryThemes_Support where do I login?

Hi @Sararuhl,

Please click here to sign up at our support platform.

Regards