Real Estate 7 - Real Estate WordPress Theme token error

Real Estate 7 - Real Estate WordPress Theme temasını satın aldım. petrolemlak.com a kurdum. Ama lisansı giriyorum hata veriyor. HATA: The Token or Item ID is incorrect.
Lütfen acil yardım edermisiniz?

Item Purchase Code:
1ad002e9---****-*****b7201

Item ID:
12****78

Real Estate 7 - Real Estate I bought the theme of WordPress Theme. I made a link to petrolemlak.com. But entering the license gives me an error. ERROR: The Token or Item ID is incorrect.
Would you please help me?

Item Purchase Code:
1ad002e9- - -****-*****b7201

Item ID:
12****78

Hey there @anatescil!

With regards to the error message “The Token or Item ID is incorrect,” are you by chance using the Envato Market plugin?

If so, can you make sure you generated a token with the proper permissions? This link will select the correct permissions for you automatically, and then you can update the token from the plugin settings.

Let me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes, i m by chance using the Envato Market plugin. but llicence ( 47629926-wp-pro-real-estate-7-responsive-real-estate-wordpress-theme-license.pdf ) I do not accept this license when I enter it.

Please cancel your Real Estate 7 - Real Estate WordPress Theme license for my themeforest.com account and create a new language.

Ah, I think you might be entering the wrong thing. The Envato Market plugin cannot use the “Item Purchase Code” found in your license file.

Instead, when the plugin asks for a “Token”, you should click here. For the “Token name,” enter anything (like “Market plugin”). Then scroll down, accept the terms and conditions, and click “Create Token”.

You will then see something like this:

Copy that text highlighted in red, and paste it into the Envato Market plugin under “Token”. And if it also asks for the Item ID, enter 12473778.

1 Like

Also, here is a video tutorial on how to get the plugin working, just in case you need it! :slight_smile:

Thank you :+1:

1 Like