READABILITY Issue (I need little bit hint)

Hi all,
i received the soft rejection about these points, Can some one hint me where i do mistake, below are preview attached

1. READABILITY: Parts of your design are either difficult to read or have contrast issues. Please make sure all sections of your design have adequate contrast and all text is easily readable on all devices.

2. TYPOGRAPHIC HIERARCHY: The typographic hierarchy of this item requires additional work.

3. SPACING AND ALIGNMENT: There are spacing and alignment issues in this item. Please make sure that all elements are aligned properly and spacing is consistent from section to section.

4. COLOR PALETTE: The chosen color palette requires additional work.

What should I do ? This is the 5th rejection and I’m really frustrated .

Thanks in advance .

Hi alvee786

OK it’s not ‘that bad’ from where I sit but I just do the bits behind designs - but OK to assist -

As you know there are a few ‘standards’ relating to colours and usability/readability - they fall under the WAI - and yes it’s a pain to get right because some colour contrasts can ‘spoil’ a great design, but then there is the argument that says is it a great design if it prevents ‘full’ usability/readability - yes we all want stunning designs but don’t forget the most stunning design might actually be the worst for usability/readability therefore a ‘useless’ tool s a website - and no I’m not talking about your design which I like. The biggest problem with many designs I come across stems from text over background images especially on templates where people can / will change the image. Without actually seeing the page ‘full size’ difficult to say much more but (from the images) your text size might be a bit small too but as said can’t see full size.

Hi Thanks for your reply, you can see full image size by clicking on image, then again click on image for the zoom