Raven Theme - modifying mobile menu

Hi all, I recently purchased the Raven Hand Made Goods template… awesome template first of all.

I am using GoDaddy and have just uploaded all the files to my site, which worked great.

I started modifying the index.html page to my own brand, and cannot for the life of me figure out how to update the title from “RAVEN” to my company name… I have looked in every file I could consider… all CSS and js files, and the index file… the navigation menu is updating as it should from the index.html file to reflect in the mobile menu, everything except the title…

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Hello @tonynoriega

Welcome to the forums! Have you read the documentation with the theme? Have you tried to reach out to theme author for support?

Thanks!

Hello @tonynoriega

You may want to check:

I’m sure the author @AuCreative will be able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

I did read the supplied documentation, but it does not address the issue unfortunately.

Hello @tonynoriega

I’m sure the author @AuCreative will be able to point you in the right direction.

Please use the link:

Thanks!

I have contacted the author via 2 methods. What would be the next course of action. I am not asking for a custom configuration or anything like that, I have a feeling it may be an issue with the template itself, or an associated js file.