Rating and Comment System

Envato desperately needs a rating and comment system. I’m a recent customer who has been downloading and getting to learn the workflow with Davinci Resolve and Envato. In this process, every single thing I’ve downloaded has had parts that don’t work as advertised or just straight up don’t work at all and there is no one to contact or hold accountable. It seems like authors upload their stuff and just forget about it. I subscribed to this site in the hopes that it would save me time during my editing process, but it seems like it’s done the opposite. If I could click on an asset and read the comments and check the ratings, it would be much easier to pick out which ones actually work and which ones don’t, not to mention it would be a direct line of communication with the authors and would push them to update and fix their assets.

I feel exactly the same. The quality of ENVATO assets available for Resolve is very dissapointing. The ones from "gordi0n " are just crap. Just a waste of time. There should be a way to rate all these assets, so we do not have to waste our time. I also wonder about not seeing a reply from ENVATO to this post. Maybe they also just do not care. Take care