raise a dispute

Hello I tried to get my refund but the developer didnt answer me 5days what should i do next ?

1 Like

Hello Ahlyx,

If the author didn’t answered your refund you will automatically get your money back after a few days. In the case the developer rejected the refund you can raise a dispute and Envato will check the case.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

With respect that is not true.

If you don’t receive a response within 5 (working) days then you need to raise a dispute with envato for them to look into it.

More info here.

3 Likes

Thanks you

1 Like

How can i raise a dispute to envato for looking into it ?

1 Like

There is a link on this page that says:

" Request a refund

You can request a refund here. For more information, check out our article to learn more about how refunds work."

1 Like

thanks for you answer
i already mad a refund request but the problem is i didnt get an answer from anyone :confused: .

1 Like

in the first link we shared

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

the developer actually didnt take any act toward my request but i didnt find a button that says “raise dispute” i used the link that has been given to me .
does the dispute goes automaticly to envato team when the developer doesnt answer ? thanks again

1 Like

as far I know ‘raise a dispute’ options will be active after 5-7 days of the last reply. so please wait for more few days. it will not dispute goes automaticly to envato team, you have to do it from your side after the options will display.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve heard from some buyers that it actually takes 7 days.

2 Likes

Hello Charlie,

Many thanks for correcting my answer and I’m sorry for the mistake.

From what I knew, it was a deadline for the author to respond or the refund request was automatically accepted.

ill wait for the “raise a dispute” options to appear in the refund page in the next couple days and see.
thanks y’all guys for answering me , have a good day .

2 Likes