i have already developed ecommerce website ,pos, android app , deliveryboy app, ios app ,multivendor , etc…
before uploading . i would like to know that
- .can i get user name who purchsed my items from codecanyon using api?
- items list that purchased
- i made desktop app(Mac ,Windows,Linux) for Configuring app or website so easly. i would like to attach codecanyon login in this app . .so is it possible to login with envato credenetial using api?
All of your 3 questions are must be related to purchase code. if the customer give you purchase code when they will contact for getting support then:
- yes, you may know the customer Profile name
- You will get information only related to that purchase code mean about the purchase code concerned item
- not allowed without using envato api. You are welcome to use envato api for doing such type of purchase verification.
please provide api documentation?
can i get technical support . regarding api?
i couldnt implement user authentication to my app
Unfortunately envsto won’t be able to help you set it up.
I’m sure if you Google it there will be threads in these forums or help videos around that discuss it
Alternatively you could look on www.studio.envato.com and hire a freelancer to build it
@Isantechnologies It sounds like you need to use OAuth. I’m more than happy to help you with any specific problems you’re facing.
I also have two open source libraries for sending requests to the Envato API. They both support OAuth, so you can use these packages or have a look at their code to see how it’s done:
let me try maximum . otherwise . there will be sample code ?
becuase my all project is ready … i am stuck with this
can i check with postman ?
Yes you can use Postman (and any other REST client).
I’ve made a small Postman collection for you with documentation and example responses for the entire process. Download it below, extract the zip, and import it from File > Import.
I don’t entirely understand what this means or does, but sounds like it deserves a community badge all of it’s own!
Haha! It’s a neat sandbox program that lets you test APIs without writing any code. I just filled in most of the blanks for him to get it going.
thank you . let me try . .
it is working dear . got access- tocken . thank you
thank you so much
iwould like to buy this kind of support ticketing system . please let me know .the name of this ?