Quick support for a new member from Germamy

Hello community,

it’s nice to finally be a part of this attractive platform.

Would be anybody - what is able to talk/write good in german - be able to take a few minutes to talk/write with me in a private chat or email dialog to help me with a couple of problems and questions with my new account here?

There are so many things to know and so many things to do wrong, that it would be to much to write all that stuff or questions into forums or support-mails. I think that could be done pretty fast, If I would be able to do that in German. Every other problems can be solved in English, but I have a couple of questions which are too special to get solved in english. Tax information for example.

It would be nice to get some help from anybody to get an easier start in the audiojungle.

Best regards from Germany,
Kai

Hi,

Ich habe ungefähr das selbe Problem…Englisch gehört nicht zu meinen Stärken. Hast du schon jemanden gefunden der Starthilfe geben kann? Ich suche auch schon ewig.

Hi,

Wie du siehst… hier im Forum gab es nicht eine Reaktion auf das genannte Problem. Auch auf 2-3 private Anfragen bei Autoren nicht. Ich habe mich jetzt selbst, so gut es ging, durchgeboxt. Schade eigentlich, bei einer so großen Community.

Du kannst mich ja mal privat anschreiben, dann können wir vllt ein paar offene Fragen aus dem Weg räumen.

Viele Grüße

Hi,

sorry war eeeeewig nicht im forum. Danke erstmal, ich komm da gerne drauf zurück.

Gruß