Questions about AJ music license (related to composition)

Hello everyone, I have a question about AJ Author license Agreement. I would be grateful if anyone could answer this question.:grinning:

I divided it into each type that can occur. (It did not actually happen) and for reference I’m exclusive author.

Example 1
One Item called ‘Epic 1’ was approved for sale. This item is orchestral music. And one day, someone(for example pianist, guitarist) who listened to the ‘Epic 1’ has approached me to get my permission and perform(concert) my composition. He wants to play my compostion ‘Epic 1’ at the own concert by playing own instruments. (Not using AudioJunlge item/file, the situation where the performer plays my compostion ‘Epic 1’).
Of course I know he has to buy items if he performs my compostion ‘Epic 1’ with audio jungle music items/files. But what happens if he plays my composition ‘Epic 1’ without using audio jungle music files?
Does it mean that he violates AudioJungle license agreement?

Example 2
One Item called ‘Epic 2’ was approved for sale. This item is orchestral music. And one day, someone(for example arranger/producer/composer) who listened to the ‘Epic 2’ has approached me to get my permission and release an album with my composition ‘Epic 2’. He wants to release own album with my compositon ‘Epic 2’ by recording other instruments. (Not using AudioJungle item/file, the situation where the player records my compostion ‘Epic 2’ by using own instruments.)
Of course I know he can’t use ‘Epic 2’ if he release an album by using my AudioJungle item/music files. But what happens if he release an album with my composition ‘Epic 2’ without using audio jungle music files?
Does it mean that he violates AudioJungle license agreement?

Thank you for reading my topic.

Have a good one :slight_smile:

Hello,

Your exclusivity agreement prevents you from selling your track on other platforms. But you do retain all rights to your music.

So if you work out a deal with the “performer” of example #1 or with the "album releaser"of example #2, then there should be no issue with Envato. The Audiojungle license agreement would not be applied of course, as the deal between you and them would have nothing to do with Envato. You would have to work out your own license agreement.

In example #2 you would have to make sure there won’t be any complications for your own customers by making sure the “album releaser” won’t register their album with ContentID, which would create a nightmare for you.

Thank you very much, that is very helpful. :grin: