Questions about adding a bonus to my final cut package

Hi
I wonder if I can add a premiere pro title bonus to my final cut package?
as it is a bonus it would only please future buyers.

Hi

no, bonus offer not acceptable. You can offer which is permanent for all buyers and for all time.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi
but my bonus would be in the package forever, I see thousands of projects that offer bonuses, but in my package I would provide 20 bonus titles (MOGRT) inside my final cut package, as soon as I added the bonus it would be included forever in the project

Regardless of if some items get away with it - it’s not allowed https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000470886-Item-Promotion-Guidelines

2 Likes

Tks

Hi

In your item I can see there 100+ titles. So, there already many titles if you want to add new more titles then you have to need approve from reviewer but you never will be able to mention anything about Bonus offer.
In short You can’t:

Promises for future incentives or bonuses

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the answer

1 Like

In practice, there are authors who don’t follow this rule. Here is some of the examples:

Hi

Update is not a bonus (as like if you purchased will get free installation or as like will get any extension as a bonus). All customer at envato market will be able to download update version when their purchased item will release any update.

If any item mentioned in their item details as like Monthly Free update or Free Updates Every Week and Author not doing as they described then any purchased customer of the item can report it to envato support.

Besides this if you think any item is violating any rules then you can write directly to envato support. They will check it and will take necessary actions.

Thanks