Question about licence

Hello everyone, would like to know what kind of music item license do I need if I want to broadcast a video on TV? Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello, you need extended license. More info here

Broadcast License dependent on potential audience. Authors fought long and hard for this type of licensing so buyers should be made aware of the licensing tier.

“Potential reach”, though still vague, is more appropriate, as the actual audience has no impact whatsoever on which license is required.

Where is the video going to be broadcast?

Hyper local TV: Music Broadcast (1million)
Regional TV: Music Broadcast (10 million)
National or International TV: Music Broadcast and Film

Of course this may change depending on the reality of the demographics of the targeted area.