Question About Item Re-submission

Hello,

I have a question about resubmitting an item. I had one hard rejected yesterday and in the rejection email it says “we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”. Does this mean that I won’t be able to re-submit this item again even with significant improvement done to it? I don’t quite understand, I had rejections before but all these emails said exactly that, “please make significant improvement before resubmitting”. Can someone explain?

Thank you
Best,
Gabriela

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.
Generally hard rejected item can not submit again with same design and item quality if you/anyauthor change design or improve design on that item(hard rejected) then you can re-submit that item again.

That’s called significant change you can re-submit your item after significant change as a new item.

I hope you understand.

Thanks!

Aaaah, I understand! Yeah, I plan on doing exactly that, significant change :smiley: I just didn’t understand the exact wording on this, thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?

• If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
  • Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
  • You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.

Yeah but I don’t want to create a “brand new item”, I want to make this one better. Is this acceptable?

ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item

How to submit social media link in theme wplab financier broker. Our auther has gone from the world. Now we are Maskeen in the world. Please guide me any body about this issue.

@Fakhar33 You shouldn’t be going into completely unrelated threads about this. With that being said, there is likely little to nothing anyone on the forum can do about your exact issue with that exact theme, since every theme is different and it’s more than likely that no one here has used that theme before.