Query regarding Eduma Theme Purchasing and Licensing Cost

Hi
I had purchased Eduma theme last year for $69 and its 1-year of subscription got completed last month.
My doubt here is:

1. Do i need to repurchase it again for activation or is it one time cost for life time access?
  2. Is there any disadvantages of not paying this theme cost after expiration?
  3. Is LearnPress and other premium add-on plugins will be still accessible even after completion of 1-year of this theme?
  4. Please help me to understand the overall pros and cons of Eduma licensing and purchase? I couldn’t find clarity on any other forum.

Looking forward for your response!!

Thanks in advance!!

Once you pruchased then it will be valid for lifetime for the end product but it will valid only for one end product (as like website). If you need to use the theme again for another website then you have to purchase individual license for each end producte (website).

If you purchased the theme from themeforest then theme license will be valif for lifetime.

All theme bundle plugins you will get free everytime you will download the theme update from your envato market account Download page.

Thanks

Thanks a lot mgscoder for your quick response!!
I really appreciate it.

Thanks once again!!

1 Like

Hi msgcoder - very good hints! Short question: what happen if you would like to remove the licence from one website and put it at another one? How the steps looks like in such case (if at all possible)?
Many thanks for your hints, advise,
Lasz

Simply you have to unregister the license and have to remove the theme from the old one then you will be able use the theme and theme license for the new one.

For any query or help you have to contact your purchased item author.