Queries about the gem theme

Hi,
i am a wordpress techie. I am working as freelancer on fiverr. I often find client which like fancy designs and i am quite good at building that. Its just that due to shortage of time i want to have a multipurpose theme with fancy designs that i can customize as i want for quick work. I have eyes on the following theme. I just have 2 questions.

1. Can someone tell me if i get free updates even after the 6 month period is over ?
  2. Anyone who has an experience with this theme so that i would be assured that this isn’t a waste of my money. It does have great ratings on the internet though.
  1. theme license will be valid for lifetime. so, you will get free update for the entire lifetime of the theme in envato market.
  2. If you have any query regarding theme then you can ask your pre-purchase query directly to the theme author by posting comments going through theme Comments page. theme author will answer your query.

Hi, thank you for your request. And thank you @mgscoder for your reply. Yes, theme license is valid for lifetime, you will always get updates. Concerning the theme itself, here are some facts:

1. TheGem includes 400+ fully pre-built multi-pages and one-page websites and page templates in total (for different purposes), which can be easily imported in your own WordPress installation and could be a perfect starting point for your own website (check here https://codex-themes.com/thegem/meta-splash/). Of course, you can easily combine different demos, mix & match them and edit in an easy way. For example, you can choose to import some ready-to-use website and after that add some more pages / templates from other pre-made websites to this imported website. It is very flexible. Please check this video: https://codex-themes.com/thegem/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/new3.mp4

2. TheGem comes with an ultimate tool for building webpages in a speed of light: TheGem Blocks. Blocks is a huge collection of pre-designed page sections like hero, contact, about, portfolio, blog, pricing tables which you can insert in your page with one click. Learn more about it here: https://codex-themes.com/thegem/blocks-landing/

3. TheGem includes all features, tools and functions which are needed to make an awesome looking and performant website without any coding knowledge. It is very easy to use and intuitive in setting up and building.

4. TheGem comes with the best visual page editor - WPBakery Page Builder. This drag’n’drop visual editor allows you to create and edit your pages in front end, immediately seeing the visual result. You can check the basics of working with WPBakery Page Builder here https://youtu.be/U5N9e5FFbxc

5. TheGem is a performant WordPress theme with an excellent onpage SEO, so you can be sure your website will be very good anticipated by Google with very good search rankings

6. The price for TheGem’s license (USD 59) includes everything you see on our demo website and all needed features. Plus, it included premium plugins like WPBakery Page Builder, Revolution Slider and LayerSlider. So you do not need to purchase or install any other additional plugins or tools for this.

7. For this price you will also get a premium 5-stars support by the team of our professionals. So in any case of any questions and requests you can always count on a high professional support

8. TheGem is rated with 5 stars and trusted by 40K customers. So you can be sure you buy a very solid high quality product.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any further questions.

Regards,
Gregor
CodexThemes

1 Like

Thank you so much. The reply is Much appreciated. Can you also let me know if it is also compatible with elementor? If I use elementor pro with it , will it cause any problems.

Hi, TheGem is compatible with Elementor. However all current pre-built demos are made for WpBakery Page Builder, so at the moment you cannot access it with Elementor. But there will be next release very soon to make all demos available in Elementor as well.

Hi,

we would like to let you know:

Elementor version of TheGem theme has been released. Please check https://themeforest.net/item/thegem-creative-multipurpose-highperformance-wordpress-theme/16061685

• 100% compatibility with Elementor and Elementor Pro

• with all 400+ pre-built demos

• 30+ unique TheGem elements (extended, updated, reworked)

• with pre-made customizable presets & skins

• with powerful Elementor extensions: fullpage scroller, custom breakpoints, dynamic content and many others

• better control of responsiveness

• unlimited customization options

• detailed documentation

Regards,

Gregor

CodexThemes

Hello, I bought TheGem theme and the update is not working for me. The update with Elementor extensions is not working? I have de 4.7 version.

Hi, please contact us via our contact form at CodexThemes's profile on ThemeForest and provide your purchase code and your website URL, thank you

a query, if i buy the theme for elementor, can i use it on multiple sites i develop, or can it only be used on one site?

Hi, thank you for your request. One license allows you to use the theme for one final live website. Please check the license terms here Regular License | ThemeForest