Quality standarts

hello everyone…sorry if i don’t write this topic in right place,i’m new here and actually dunno too much about envato community yet…

so…a few days ago i tried to submit a logo but today i got a message with this content:

"Thanks for your submission.

After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘Wine logo’ isn’t
at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review
process on GraphicRiver. As the submission is too far off the standards
we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion. …etc"

actually i’ve read the requirements but still can’t understand why my works is not match with envato’s standarts…anyway, can you tell me please what are my mistakes and maybe do you have a video guides or something to show the correct way to preparing files for uploading them at envato market. …i’ll attach a picture and .ai file and it would be great to see your feedbacks

.ai file click here

A message like that is less about preparation of your files, and more about the artistic quality of the content.

It’s pretty good, but they have to be great these days… as more and more logos become available on the marketplace, the quality standards for acceptance are getting tighter.

Personally, I think the font doesn’t work very well. You’ve also got a gradient on the heart and then flat colour for the wine, so it looks a bit muddled. And as much as you’re trying to replicate how a real glass would look with the slight curve on the base, I feel it looks slightly out of place due to the flat nature of the image.

I’d add a gradient to the liquid, work on the font, and make the glass closer to dark grey than black. Dark grey and burgundy always works well.

Even after that it might not get accepted, maybe the overall concept isn’t right… it has to be commercially viable as well as visually appealing and technically sound. I mean, how many people will be setting up a wine company or rebranding a wine company. Maybe quite a few, but how many of them use GraphicRiver? And even those that do… if they don’t want a heart in their logo, then that doesn’t leave that many buyers. They could remove the heart, but then they’re left with just a wine glass.

Anyway, that’s the way I’m seeing it. I could be completely wrong!

Great! Thank you for your feedback and for your time. It was really helpful to me)

I think this is looking great and perfectly fits with the name also.