quality standard required

Hello, my first job here was inexperienced, so I did not know the exact reason for the rejection. I will be glad if you help. I write below as it is inclined. Thanks.

the mail is this

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “elephant drum negative space logo” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements.

hi indeed, what is cool with what u have here is that the style of logo using shapes being withdrawn from some others using much the pathfinder is indeed both modern and trendy but indeed, despite u could make something original, to be hionets this is not really super attractive visually and the drawing is not super credible as the elephants here are definitely too small so that we may wander if this is really an elephant that is “drawn” here … otherwise the typo is very flat indeed. Actually here , this is much of a concern and probably what u are expected to make the more effort about as expectations are high about typo , no matter where u are posting. The thing is that what u have this far is just too flat , lacking variations, font combos, and originality most importantly again (so in the end, relief as well, as this is what it amounts too). I also tend to believe that multiplying color tries is not so much of a good idea as some color combinations are not really convincing indeed. I would also recommend that u use some mockups so that u bring the preview to the next level and value your work, pls keep in mind that this is the main vector that u are introducing your logo with potential buyers and that should be as impressive and convincing as possible … finally i would say that i would tend to believe that adding a bit effect on the logo would help to give it more depth and interest as well