quality standard required?

Envato Quality team reviewer comment: Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Title Animation” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

My Project

I read there terms & condition and everything fulfill. This project user friendly, easy to customization. After all why they reject and say they did’n found the quality standard required. What is quality standard required? anyone can clear this? Please anyone help me.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

Recently, we’ve been receiving a very large amount of animated text/title projects and therefore we’re very strict when reviewing these kinds of projects. Because there is so much competition in this genre, we only accept projects that we feel provide exceptional design quality and execution. Unfortunately, this project does not meet our high standards for this kind of style.

When reviewing these types of projects, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

Hello,

Take a look on this article hope it will helpful for you

VideoHive General File Preparation Guidelines:

Reasons Why VideoHive Stock Footage Items May Be Rejected:

still have any question you can contact with envato help they would like to assist you.
https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000010786

Thanks

hello

am try to submitted my product with evento but an fortunately its given to reject and its says we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward can any one help me to approve my project

thank you

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.