quality standard required to move forward

Hi,
After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘FB Lead 2 SQL’ isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

I do not understand what level of quality is this, do not explain where to place the change only reject, can someone help me know the reason for the rejection?

Hi,

Attach a picture of your design to the post below, I’ll try to help you

Thanks!

please help me

The elements are incredibly simple, it’s very easy to create in AI in a couple of minutes, as one person keeps saying (I’m sorry I don’t remember his nickname), you create a design to simplify and save the time of the buyer, to provide him with the product for which he does not have enough skills. This item is easy to create, you only need to have basic skills. Your design really needs a lot of processing, I would recommend that you watch more training material that will help you build a better structure for your product. The logo itself raises a question, why is it an on/off sign?

I understood what you want to say. But the question about quality

Even an incredibly simple design can be remembered and sold, no need to load the design with unnecessary and inappropriate elements.

Quality can be ensured from the technical side and the design side, if the business card is made to all standards for printing, this does not mean that the visual component is at the highest level, absolutely, and Vice versa. If you still want to sell quality items, you will have to rework your design

hi basically what u have here looks too raw indeed … the fact of the matter is that such a card could be redone quite easily and the commercial potential of such item for anyone who can use photoshop is rather low in the end … people will opt for redoing and saving money rather than buying … u thus need to push the envelope graphic design wise , also in an attempt to create something that looks way more original again …
u have a big issue with the central shape of the logo and there is a very negative impact on the way whole item looks when in such a minimalistic style like this … by the way , the logo, i know the this is meant to be replaced but is really not convincing with such a weak typo … and this is not selling what u have created to say the least , not to mention that there is a real impact on both the aesthetic and harmony supposed to be generated by your item indeed …

the format looks strange and really not standard and it looks like that u have pushed vertically on your elements so the they look distorted, maybe the effect of the mockup but as such , once again, this is not selling…

changing colors from one side to the other look quite strange and far from being coherent too …

the logo side is way too empty to say the least …

and some preview versions are not working as the colors are not valuing your work either … see the dark green one for instance … your goal is not to have many colors and to deteriorate the preview in a general way! all has to look as good and attractive as possible either for reviewers to accept the item and for buyers to feel like buying afterwards …