Quality standard issues...?

It seems I’ve had about 5/6 of my last tracks rejected on here. I know for a fact the quality standard of a few of them were higher and should have been accepted. Why do I get the feeling hard rejections have move behind them than “quality standards” unless it’s some reviewer who is inexperienced?

Thoughts?

They recently accepted my composition which in my opinion has a lot of mixing problems, they rejected my next composition which sounding and composition was more adapted to audiojungle platform.
(I will not say, I smiled a little :smile:).

The only thing that I miss is just as in the case of the song approved, we can see who made the choice, it should be the same if you got rejection.

Additionally, I think that during the 14th day +, reviewers could use the “more developed response” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
For example replacing “this item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately” with:

1. Technical problem, (mix, mastering)
  2. Compositional problem
  3. The work does not fit our platform, no commercial potential.

t’s my quick opinion on this topic, someone could definitely do better answers patterns :wink:

1 Like

they have daily quotas, for example they said they would reject 100 pieces a day. the referee eliminated the tracks he didn’t like, that’s all. you are at the discretion of the referee. the quality of the item you send is not important, i have tried and seen it. i’m sure there are thousands of thinkers like me. :blush:

if this is the case, there is nothing to do. you go away or you can continue the submission. :grinning:

I would like to believe that this is not happening this way :frowning: .

i hope I’m doing paranoia :grin:

Of course it’s not.

1 Like

Try not to send the tracks in a row… just send them in different days. This gave me good results with regarding to approvals. :slight_smile:
If you send five tracks, it’s easier the same curator could pick only the best of them.
it’s just my opinion.

I would love to see a bit more specificity with rejections. I’m batting around 4 accepted, 30 rejected with sound effects and “does not meet quality standards” is too vague for me to tailor my work for success on the site. I did ask once for something more specific and received this reply:

“This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

Given the sharp rise in submissions of all quality levels, AudioJungle can no longer afford to take longer to elaborate reasons and deploy custom messages for hard rejecting submissions where several aspects of a composition, arrangement and/or production are deemed insufficient for acceptance, regrettably.”

It’s a little deflating when there isn’t a concise answer to a rejection. Or at least some path of development to take for future work.

2 Likes

Any evidence to back up this fact? Like a SoundCloud link to the rejected tracks?

Gave you an answer in the other thread.

That’s pretty clear comment but what do you mean by “actually playing instruments”??

Literally, exactly that.