Putrchased Grull Theme cant usse iy and wabt to exchanfe for Feasr rtheme

I need to exchange the Grill Theme purchased in Jan 2016 and exchange it for the Feast Theme. I am in need of this theme asap. what do I need to do to get this rectified immediately???

The purchase was inder my business psrtmer Jon Law email Jonclaw@gmail.com My phiine number is 951.977.0345 Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Thanks. On Tao Tours

You need to read this https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-

For obvious reasons by the nature of digital downloads refunds are only allowed in certain circumstances and direct exchanges almost never.

At best you would be refunded the cost of the original file to then buy the other.

• Grill looks like a 5 star rated theme so would appear that there is not anything technically wrong with it, and the link above explains that a ‘change of mind’ is not grounds for a refund.

• It has also been well over 30 days since purchase which is quite sometime to now ask to refund it

Most importantly of all - if it was not purchased by you then you have no chance of having it refunded and the original buyer would need to submit a request to support

They are the only people who may be able to offer some kind of resolution.