Put Instagram in the listing

Hello, I’d like to know how I can put Instagram as an listing sharing option, where social networks appear to share, when you click the SHARE button.

Thanks

HI,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.

Take a look on this page hope you will find out your chosen plugin Instagram photo sharing.

Thanks

Hi

If you are talking about WordPress website. then please check your theme option => Sharing option hope there you will get option to set Instagram. If you don’t find then another Solution can be check the plugins. May be your website using a sharing plugin. You have to set Instagram in plugin options.

Thanks

Hi, I’m using the Superlist theme, and I do not find this option, could you tell me how to do it?

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato Forum.

Contact with your item author they will guide you well

How to contact any Item Author from Here

If they ask about purchase key then collect from Here

Still have any question open a Envato help ticket from Here

Thanks

your theme using share button so there should option to setup. Please check theme documentation. I don’t have that theme so I have no option to check. or do as unlockdesign suggested contact theme Author.

Yes, by the way, if you normally promote your instagram, then you can monetize it quite successfully, for example, I already have a steady income from advertising on my page, but for promotion, I ordered services and buy instagram accounts here http: // buyinstagramfollowers-cheap. com /

How other social sharing networks working like FB or Twitter? Did you set them yet in the listing?