Purchased 'X' but no confirm email...

Please helpme…

I have also purchased a envato product to get stuck with this email confirmation. I have tried to resend the email confirmation request multiple times to no avail. I have also turned off all Spam settings and nothing has been send though. I cant download the product until I verify my account. Please help. thanks!

This could explain why we don’t have any sales. Can we have any official answer here . We are loosing money

We got a question from our client that he bought our theme but no mail nor he has a purchase tag and we did not receive the money? Guys this is getting scary

Same experience over here. Nothing in spam folders. I also tried a different email account - no success. Also no response on the ticket I openen. First time purchase, paid with PayPal.

Live chat would be better support Envato… Meh. :neutral_face:

Come on in can’t belive it. No response for 8 hours now

Heya. This is a known issue that the Devs are currently working on. Thanks!

3 Likes

Update: just got all my confirmation mails in the inbox. Purchase already downloaded. Problem solved.

1 Like

The Dev’s confirm that the confirmation emails should now be going out. Thanks for your patience! :smile:

1 Like

i received my confirmation e-mail thank’s guys

i received my confirmation email

Hi All,

Facing the same problem.
How many days should I wait for confirmation link ?

Any help would be great. :slight_smile:

Same experience over here. Nothing in spam folders. I also tried a different email account - no success. Also no response on the ticket I openen. First time purchase, paid with PayPal.

Live chat would be better support Envato… Meh. :neutral_face:
[/quote]

any help me ?

i received my confirmation e-mail thank’s guys

I was hoping to play with the theme over the weekend now I have this issue and have to wait at least till monday. SOOOOOO annoying. Why haven’t the Devs fixed this? It has been 7 months. Maybe they should buy X theme for envato website.

You can buy the item straight away from themeforest.net/downloads… if the payment has gone through it will be in there.

Unbelievable that this problem has still not been fixed!! Very frustrating! Purchased 3 days ago and still no emails/ THEME!!!

CAN YOU FIX THIS ISSUE! I have not received my product/ emails.

Same issue here. So damn annoying.

First purchase on this site, put some time aside to work on my project and … well, nothing.

Not good!