Purchased twice without knowing of doing it. can I have refund??

Hi, I just happen to know that I have purchased same product twice, when I try to look for my purchased number.
I wonder why this kind of easy-task-effort to avoid clients to purchase twice by accident is not installed in the envato studio.

I have emailed to the author and he asked me to contact with the Envato, yet, I couldn’t find where to contact them.
Could anyone help me out here? not a big money but a frustrated feeling… @@""

You can contact directly by opening a support ticket from here https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new now a days it takes 5 days or more to get a reply from envato.

1 Like

thank you so much… appreciated.

1 Like

klsr, did you get the refund back? Because I have face the same problem.

yes, I have.

Thank you very much for your kindness.

Thanks for your information @klsr . But may you teach me how you get the refund? I’ve contacted envato and they reply me with auto response with ticket id. What is the purpose of the ticket id?

oh, the ticket is the number that they use to manage what question they have handled and the number that you can communicate with them.
That means they are dealing your issue with that number.
Therefore, when you still don’t get their response for some days, you could reply them with that ticket number. Then, they will know whom they are answering. ^^

It seems to me that you just need to wait a bit more time.
Good luck!