purchased 907 construction theme and need demo pages

I purchased the 907 construction theme and need the demo pages so I can alter them to fit my needs. How do I get this done?

Hi

The theme has 1 Click Demo Importer , so easy to get up and going. So, please import demo and customize as you need. Please check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support.

Otherwise please contact your purchased theme Author through Item Support page and let them know. your theme Author will assist you.

Thanks

1 Like

It is requesting a license key and after purchasing the theme, I can’t find the license key

Hi

Purchase code is your license key. you can check this article:

Please read documentation of the theme hope you will get more help to go with the theme. Check installation, demo import and overall all necessary part of the docuemntation.

Thanks

1 Like

I added the license and downloaded the correct demo but now the home page is completely messed up.
http://americanfencela.com/

your website is underconstruction I can’t see the original content. may be underconstruction mod enabled.

i had to add all of the plugins and it is working now. Thanks for helping get the demo installed. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Happy to know your issues solved and you are doing great. Cheers