Purchase Receipt?

KingDog said

Can you give me your Support ticket number? Thanks!

XMK-207-80636

topekadesign said
KingDog said

Can you give me your Support ticket number? Thanks!

XMK-207-80636

Support is looking into it right now. Thanks!

Hey TopekaDesign, I just responded to your ticket. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

TPN said

Hey TopekaDesign, I just responded to your ticket. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thank you so very much for the very fast response.

And the update you did does somewhat fix the problem. I can copy-and-paste it into Word now and “clean it up”.

In the “Downloads Page” you have a link that downloads a license for that specific download. Can you not also include a link that downloads the same “tax document” for that one specific product? Do that and BING BANG BOOM, it’s perfect.

I don’t know how those other websites work but you can’t get an invoice when purchasing the item and one when you deposit money also

that will create a duplicate.

since you deposit a certain amount of money today you get the invoice today, they can’t wait for you till you purchase an item to give you that invoice (this apply even if you purchase an item seconds after you deposit the money)

the idea is that you can’t get an invoice when you deposit money then get another invoice when purchasing an item with those money.

is a separate process.

also you don’t actually deposit money but purchase a certain amount of credits that happens to be called dollars and have the same value as real dollars.

from envato legal terms:

"All references on the Sites or in this Membership Terms to “$” and “dollars” are to the virtual currency of Envato, known as the Envato Credit."

you should provide who needs to refund your expenses with the invoice that show how much you deposited here and also with the license that show what precise item you purchased. This should be enough in my opinion but off course I don’t know the exact details of your business.

In the "Downloads Page" you have a link that downloads a license for that specific download. Can you not also include a link that downloads the same "tax document" for that one specific product? Do that and BING BANG BOOM, it's perfect.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will have a chat with the finance team and see what we could do.

TPN said
In the "Downloads Page" you have a link that downloads a license for that specific download. Can you not also include a link that downloads the same "tax document" for that one specific product? Do that and BING BANG BOOM, it's perfect.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will have a chat with the finance team and see what we could do.

Looks like the support team does the same old redundant jobs for years:

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/get-an-invoice-from-theme-forest/26994

In the recent times the only thing that got automated by dev team’s work is sale reversals. Everything else deserves buyer by buyer support ticket? crazy.

@doru
Sorry, but on RevoStock I can purchase 100 credits for actual dollars via PayPal. And they STILL give me an individual product receipt each time I buy a product from them using my credits. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with Envato’s account and everything to do with how the corporate world works. If they can’t do it that way, they’ll always be limited to individuals buyers.

In any case, I cut and pasted the new info from my invoice then edited it to remove other items I purchased for myself. Accounting accepted it. Not a perfect solution, but workable.

This is a big problem. There is no way I can make a purchase without being sure that I will get an invoice with all the necessary information like address and vatin. All I can do now is wait for a reply from support.

Just follow the steps :

This is an old thread however I thought I’d explain how to get a ‘receipt’ for anyone else that might have the same problem. It took a while to find it but it’s there.

Go to the Statements tab and find the purchased item. It will list a break down of the product and fees associated with the purchase. Find the last line which shows the ‘Total’ charged. Within the Details of the total charge you’ll see a link to ‘Receipt’. From there you can print it.

Hope this helps others. It’s not an easy find.

Again. old thread but another suggestion. If you are a contractor bill your client directly and put all of the download purchase info on it. It should suffice for tax purposes and reimbursement.