Purchase code not working

Hi
Earlier I was using oyster theme on www.amanchotani.com and now I have installed a new theme on it and I wanted to change that website to www.streetlifestudios.in which I have already purchased and installed it, and I have installed my oyster theme on this website where Its showing I need a purchase code, when I used this old code, it was showing error. can you please tell me how to solve this problem as as I ll using this website only on one domain.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Aman Chotani

Hi

To use purchase code again which already used for any website (mean theme license already registered) you have to unregister/deactivate the theme license from the old domian/website. you can not use the same purchase code for more than 1 website.

If you don’t have access of old website wp-admin where the theme registered/activated then you have to contact theme author and request them to unregister/deactivate the theme license from the old domian/website.

contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks