Purchase code needed to be able to install demo data

Hi,

I’m trying to install demo data for this theme :

But it says that I need to activate the theme with a purchase code before.
Can someone help me please ? Is there any other way to access to DEMO DATA ?

Thank you.
Marie

Hi,

If you download it from Envato elements then don’t need purchase code just select that second option

If you purchase it from themeforest then download your purchase code from here

Thanks!

Thank you for your help. Yes it’s from Envato Elements.
When I select the second option I need a Token & when I try to use both links it doesn’t work either.

go to your envato elements account Settings page there you will find ‘License’ box where you will find ‘Enter License Code’ click on that button. It will open a popup where you will need to enter your token to verify your susbscription.

In the popup (Verify your Envato Elements Subscription) there is a link (bottom of the field) “Follow this link to generate a new envato elements token”. So, it is only elements side (for using only in envato elements subscribed account) token and it will not work at your customer side. This token can use to verify elements subscription and only can use in subscribed account in envato elements.

Thanks!

Thank you very much for your answer.
But can you tell me where I can find “LICENSE” ? I can’t find it on my account, sorry :face_with_peeking_eye:

another way:
After installing this plugin Envato Elements WordPress plugin, you’ll see a popup asking you to verify your subscription, with a link that takes you to Elements. Follow that link, generate the token, and then copy and paste the token into the field asking on your WordPress theme and that plugin.

It still doesn’t work :confused:
But the token works for the Envato Elements plugin instead

Please contact Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to help.

Thanks!

I have already done so, now I am waiting for a new answer from them since the first was not useful to me.

Thank you very much for your help anyway, I hope to find a solution :slight_smile:

Please attached your above screenshot of ‘I downloaded the theme from envato elements’ in support ticket and let them know details. I think the issue from the theme author side (their integration process) and elements support team will talk with the author and will give you a solution. Thanks

Ok, thank you for your advices. I’m doing it right now :slight_smile: