Purchase Code for Essential Grid?

I am building a new X Theme Site. I would like to build my blog using Essential Grid. However, when I attempt to access the Skin Library it asks for a purchase code to activate the plugin. I am unsure where to find this code and am unable to use the Essential Grid fully without it. Thanks!

Hi @kfratt,

I’ll be happy to clear this for you.

Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses (purchase code). This means they cannot be activated mean registered for updates. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation/registration messages and Theme Bundled plugin will work fine for you.

All bundled plugins update responsibility is the theme’s author. Just always download the theme latest version to get latest update plugins and update bundled plugin manually.

If you really need to unlock full features by activating the plugin then you have to purchase individual license for the plugin(s) and you have to register/activate the license.
You can check this Help article:

Thanks

1 Like

Hmm. That’s what I was seeing on past responses, but we can’t access anything in the skin library or template library without activating. That renders the plugin far less useful and much more cumbersome. Is that accurate? This is especially troublesome since I used to use The Grid, but apparently that’s no longer an option. Very frustrated by these changes.

Hi @kfratt,

As we can see in your screenshot there clearly mentioned for theme bundle plugin no need to activate the plugin to use / create grids with Essential Grid.

But if you need full features (Auto Update, Author Support from the plugin author, Premium grids Library access) you have to purchase the plugin from the plugin author in codecanyon.net

Thanks