pt_OpenSesame discount

Dear all!

If somebody know where can i find discount code to buy pt_OpenSesame script to use it for converting my cs5 and above projects to cs3-cs4.

Would be much appreciated for your prompt reply!

Brgds,
LiyaLand Designs.

I’m not aware of AEScripts.com ever offering discount codes for their products. $49.99 is already quite affordable for a plugin.

MotionRevolver said

I’m not aware of AEScripts.com ever offering discount codes for their products. $49.99 is already quite affordable for a plugin.

All the time as far as I know :slight_smile:

I’m also not aware of any discount code available for Open Sesame. What did you have in mind?

felt_tips said

I’m also not aware of any discount code available for Open Sesame. What did you have in mind?

all my projects were created in cs4, but cs4 is not so fast... I 'd like to work in cs5 or above and convert to earlier version. Because not all people have cs5 and above.

Please advise is it a good idea or just keep creating projects in cs5… (sorry my english not perfect)

Best regards!

Even with Open Sesame, it can still be quite a bit of work converting to CS4. I would be inclined to produce for just CS5 (CS5 is not exactly a super new version anymore). If you have a project that’s a runaway success and whose sales might justify the cost of buying Open Sesame and the time to convert it, then you could buy Open Sesame and convert it at that point instead.

CS6 will be available on the marketplaces soon I expect. If you have CS5.5 then you can use CS6 to back-convert to CS5.

Thank you felt_tips!
I have cs5.5 & cs6.
therefore i think it’s time for cs5)

My last two projects were converted from CS6 to CS4, I was skeptical about open sesame but it worked amazingly with those two projects; great buy.