PSD template rejection

I would like to know in detail about the reason behind the PSD template rejection.

Please upload your image preview format .jpg here forum because we can help you thanks.

I assume there are several other pages on top of these?

The design is ok (typographic hierarchy and font choices could do with work) but the concept and features have been done a thousand times before and with PSDs there is a necessity to be pixel perfect in design and offer premium value that warrants someone buying this and coding it as opposed to just turning to the numerous, pre-coded templates

1 Like

Thanks for replying.
Yes there are other pages too. I am attaching them too here.

But could you give me some more details over the fonts and typography that need to be worked upon. because if i switch any other font, might be that will also not work. So if you can share some more

preview-image thumbnail details?

Also please let me know why there is hard rejection then? I can improve my designs with your valuable suggestions. So kindly share some more details.

can you please share more updates??

• In the testimonial boxes (which are a nice design) the styling and hierarhcy could be improved on the typography

• Courses ‘book now’ buttons are a bit big in contrast to the copy

• I’d make different layouts for courses and a mock-up of an example individual course page

• Footer is very empty

Hey, thanks for your valuable feedback. I will surely modify my designs accordingly. In terms of document can you please share your thoughts if it is covering the complete imformation as required? I have attached the document in pdf form as well. Documentation.pdf (497.5 KB)

Also please share your further thoughts on the design if anything else can be improved.

1 Like

Please share an update

Hi Charlie,

as per the mail i receive ::

"Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “FitWorld” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:"

I found that with the name of “FIT WORLD” there is no psd template exists on themeforest. Could you please confirm what exactly you are referring to?? The name “FIT World” or the complete PSD’s???

hello there is inconsistency in design firstly.
Headings sometimes uppercase sometimes capitalize.
Typographic hierarchy problem.
Red text completely contrast error in trainer details Visual hierarchy error in details
Search form is not clear
Buttons are not consistent equal sizes
quite white space and negative space error
All big Headers not clear.
You have many more mistakes

1. BALANCE
    2.PROXIMITY
    3.ALIGNMENT
    4.REPETITION
    5.CONTRAST
    6.SPACE
    7.VISUAL HIERARCY
    8.TYPOGRAPY

They helped me a lot here, I repeat these rules a lot, I finally succeeded.
Feel free to discuss
Remember that you need to believe and make some effort to succeed

Thank you.

1 Like

Great thanks for your help. I would like to have your expert advice on document as well. Kindly share it as well.

I don’t know how to prepare the psd document so I didn’t send the psd file before, I can only make the following advice. You should name your psd layers properly.

but here is a documentation file that will help you

sure thank you

Can you please share your feedback on these images?

I have done all changes as per your suggestion.
– Design is consistence.
– Typographic hierachy problem removed
– Red color text have change to consistant yellow color
– Search fields is clear, all buttons are consistant and equal sizes.
– All negative space have removed.

Additional Modifications:

1. Balance
  2. Proximity
  3. Alignment
  4. Repetition
  5. Contrast
  6. Space
  7. Visual Hierarchy
  8. Typography
  9. Consistency
  10. Heading Title Case
  11. Red text color remove
  12. Search form is Clear now

Awaiting your reply as well on latest message.

@charlie4282 @JeriTeam @aip_theme3434

Can anybody respond?

Hello There,
Design still has alignment error.
1.UI No design quality.We need to review the best products on the market.Your design should offer a unique and high quality design.Your product must have several unique features that distinguish it from other products in order to compete with the products on the market.Unique design is an important factor for approval.When there are very high quality products in the market, the product approval in that category should have a few surpluses than the better one.Imagine that the result will be transformed into a real project and sold in the market.Check out the best products inside and try to make products that compete with them.

Remember that no one can teach you the design depends on your ability

As for the errors on this page

Border line in text section disturbs your alignment
No roadmap if the design is internal
Repetition error in design

As a final advice, do not imitate always aim at the original

Thank You Very Much

1 Like

k tx