I’ve uploaded my template over and over again, tried modifying, tried more upgrades, re-check documentations every time but right after 8 days, i got mail that my template is not fit for quality standards.
Please have a look at http://imgur.com/a/ENC0a and let me know what is wrong with it…
I’m new user, i may be making some sort of mistake here is what I’ve done and I’m doing with template when i improve it again for review.
- template has images placed but images are not included separately with disclaimer that these images are for demo purpose ( should i remove images and leave placeholders only? )
- template has a 12 grid red lines in center covering from header to footer with margin from left and right. ( should i remove grid, or modify/resize it? )
- template has 5 files name like this 1.file.psd 2.file.psd 3.file.psd … ( should i rename removing these 1.x.x 2.x.x numbers? )
- template has document file explain about font used and explaining how well organized everything is. everything is grouped, labeled/named every image, every layout, every style every shape is named and organized well. ( should i remove it? or is there a trick )
- my template is 2151px in width, should i do something about it?
- is there any trick to upload stuff in envato?
Thank you in advance.