.PSD Template Rejected - Need your advice

I have submitted a Multipage PSD template. After some days I got hard reject. I dont know what is the problem on this design, Please tell me about this design
thanke

Unfortunately your submission Smartfit - Fitness & Gym PSD Template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Your template has a good start, unfortunately, due to our high requirements your template is not ready for the PSD template category. This would be better suited as a Site Templates, it has potential to be accepted but it may require more improvements before it’s approved under another category. When submitting this item as a Site Template, please make sure to note this to the reviewer. Your are not providing an unpleasant template but the PSD category requires higher quality in terms of aesthetics.

Thanks for your submission!

Regards,

Envato Market Team

Template preview:

Hello boosttheme,
I think your template isn’t unique. Improve typography much more. Don’t have contrast between content and background in Our Classes Section.
Hope your item will be approved after fixed.
Best regards!

Tanks for your advice