PSD Hard Reject Please Help Me

Iam continuously facing hard rejection for my past projects please share your opinion on my work

Hi

With respect I would like to say in your design no premium features included. please first target your audience. Just think who will buy your psd and why? Customer will buy your PSD for which features? What types of features in your PSD will attract customer to buy this?

there is no alternative to know the Market standard first. Please study more on trending Items of this market. You have to provide best UI, have to put some premium design. So don’t worry just spend some more times on the market to know the quality standard.

Thanks

It is always hard to say what’s wrong, even if I can clearly see what is wrong.

My observations, just in seconds without thinking:

1. social icons… wrong place, totally destroys top, move them to the right side. Top is okay as it is , only this rounded icons are in wrong place.

2. lifestyle - technically correct but something is not ok here… my voices tell me “change photos to ones with white background” - grey do not work with red - stupid and simple but believe me, do it. :slight_smile:

3. amazing services section - delete it or make new - icons looks like stolen from some free clip art.

4. Features you’ll love section - it is ok but completely different style than rest of the page… there is no love between this section and rest of the page. Decide then … :slight_smile:

I leave rest my opinion for myself …

Your design looks like it’s made by two different persons, one person with vision “A” and second one with vision “B” - both of them have good visions but not together at the same time.

-> this is my private opinion, this is only to help you - this is not criticism, this is only fast observation and I hope it will help.

Peace ! :slight_smile: Go with this, few changes and will be approved (if the problem is only in design, check all envato technical instructions to be sure )

Hi,

You also need to take a look and know about some basic reasons:

Thank you and good luck with next :+1:

1 Like

Thank you !