PSD Had Rejected

Unfortunately your submission Thallipos-One Page App Landing PSD
Template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did
not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market
policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must
be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and
cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

Our Review team also provided these comments:

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NOT MET: Your item does not meet the minimum technical design requirements for this category.

is PSD need in windows and MAC os formats. I have Uploaded only windows PSD format

Psd is always psd, there is not a win version and mac version.

This just mean that your design wasnt approved for sale as I understand it.

Hi:

Do you can link psd upload here? We need help your because it’s rejected.

Regards.

http://designsouq.net/01_Landing_Color1.rar

Your not can send as .psd but preview only .png please remove link and add as .png thanks.

hi for me this is too plain, it looks like that u have a clean environment but also no special originality that is making u look special or unique …

maybe the combination of colors is not working so well also and this is what hurts the feeling that people have about your item

Hi designsouq, Very nice design, I think you should little care about color combination, and little study about Typography. you could try with low-poly background on the Hero area, and the pricing table is not looking good, need more creative also with colors. nice try.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

well every details and element matters and color combinations are directly impacting the item and its presentation and also have an impact on how people feel about the product that he has created … Typo , as u mentioned may not be absolutely perfect , we can always do a better work when it comes to this and indeed if we have to be perfectly honest no work is perfect as it also cannot be , there is a subjective part in what we do and we always end up considering the tastes of global body of people …

Couple of tips if you’re looking to avoid a hard reject:-

-Try playing with different color schemes
-Try playing with the font styles
-Maybe try change the category and template type