Property Release For Drawings ?

Hi guys,

Some of my new footages have been soft rejected and reviewer(s) ask to upload release form for drawings in footage background: “We require a release form for the drawings as well, as it is an intellectual property”. Whole wall decoration was made by our scenographer and she used her own artworks there. So what kind of release form should I give her to sign? Cause now I find two of them: model and property (location) releases.

Willing to hear an advice.

Thanks in advance!

Hi. I’ve got the same problem. Could you tell me what did you send? Thanks

Looking at your image I think you will need a model release for the person and a property release for the photos and drawings etc on the wall