Product system marketing has been rejected no reason

I have a product about marketing email. It’s very well for big system and used Google Translate Cloud for all country. But I don’t understand why hasn’t not approved. :frowning: . Who can help me ? Thanks so much.

https://sme-demo.tani.technology/account/login

Email : demo@gmail.com

Password: demozxcv

Key feature

</h3>

<ul>

<li>

<span>Run multiple process background with schedule work, 

it's will very well for big data. You can create push and system will run background, example : 

Send email marketing to 1 million subscribe. it will work quick more about 3-4 times as default.</span>

</li>

<li>

<span>Easy create embed for each site and push email marketing to members 

has register with that embed or for all </span>

</li>

<li>

<span>Easy design content sending for template. 

You can easy template for auto reply email for email marketing. You only create only one language, then system will translate while sending.</span>

</li>

<li>

<span>System design to work with BIG DATA</span>

</li>

<li>

<span>Detect language, location and automatic translate content sending if your need. ( Google Translate Cloud - AI Technology ) </span>

</li>

<li>

<span>System smarty can know is it successfully sending or failed sending</span>

</li>

</ul>

I just got a email with content :

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Email Marketing Smarty” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Who can help me ?

This presentation has been prepared for use by Osprey Technology for any reason any offering and to reject any Subscription Agreement for any reason .

1 Like

Yes, I will try update UI/UX product. Then will try again

Hi everyone!

Who can help me check about quality ? I got reject many times. Please

Demo account

Email : demo@gmail.com
Password : demozxcv

I keep got a rejected

Link is not working.

1 Like

Yes, I sorry so much , please seen at here

https://sme-demo.tani.technology/account/login

Please help me :frowning: :frowning:, I don’t know why ?

I believe that the main problem is design. You’ve used default Bootstrap styles. I recommend you to work on design and customize the Bootstrap as much as possible. In these kinds of projects, the first thing, the reviewers look is design not code. If you have no experience on design, I suggest you to collabrate with a designer.

1 Like

yes, I understood . Thanks for your time. Thanks so much

1 Like