Problems with wordpress

I have problem installing the plugins of a theme, it asks for the license, I put it with my envato marker username and it gives me an error saying that the user does not belong to the license code

If the plugin is “bundled” with a theme then you can’t activate these using licenses/purchase codes.

They will work regardless as required, you just will not be able to apply features like auto updates etc

But the issue is not going to be complete for something I buy the premium I have a regular license. my theme is zox new

If the author has updated the theme and/or plugins then you can access the latest copies that way.

This theme was updated in December last year so it should be pretty much there https://themeforest.net/item/zox-news-professional-wordpress-news-magazine-theme/20381541

I know I just want to know because if I have my license and everything tells me that the user does not belong to that license, it is the only thing, and I will not pay 50 dollars to the support for asking that

If you purchased the theme then just download the latest copy from your downloads page www.themeforest.net/downloads (assuming you are logged in) then you can update manually