Problems with revolution video player plugin

Hello,
I have the revolution video player plugin installed and the following problem! After downloading and installing the latest update of this plugin which is versión 2.9, the plugin can not be seen anymore. I have a blank page! With the previous version 1.1, I did not have these problems. After trying different ways I have seen that the problem comes from the same revolution video player php file. Changing the php file with the same file from the previous version 1.1 the player is visible and works without problems. What can I do to solve this problem? Since I would like to use the php code of the latest 2.9 version. I have WP 5.8 installed.
regards

Hello!

You have to Deactive and then Activate the plugin so that the database will be updated, too.

For future updates:

• Download the latest version from your codecanyon.net account (‘Downloads’ tab).
  • After that, install it again in your website, ‘Plugins’ menu.
  • You will be asked to ‘Replace current with uploaded’ and you’ll click that button.
  • Then, from the ‘Plugins’ menu, ‘Deactivate’ and then ‘Activate’ the plugin.

Regards

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Everything has worked, I never thought it can be as easy as disabling and activating the plugin again. :smiley: :wink: :rofl:
best regards