Problems with finding the right Theme/plugin

Hello everybody,

For my website idea I want to use a theme, and templates, that allows thousands of possible “sellers” to sell their products. However, these “sellers” will sell books, and will therefore not have more than one copy of each book.

I looked at the Woocommerce vendors plugin, but it isn’t clear to me if this theme/plugin can handle thousands of different “sellers”.

Can someone please give me tips, or help me out, so that I can make my idea a reality!?

Kinds regards,

A young starter

Note that if you will charge the sellers to sell books via your platform, you will require the Extended license (1.6 - 2k USD usually) of the theme or template you choose.

1 Like

I don’t see any reason why he will need to buy extended license. he will use template and multivendor plugin. He will not sell that template or change code and sell under his name.

If I buy template for woocommerce who is support multivendor plugin why I need to pay something else for my web shop?
It is like I buy car and I need to pay extra for each person that I drive in my car.

Correct, that’s what taxi drivers do in fact have to do. Take a look at the extended license:

Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.

End user being the sellers on his platform, if your end users are being charged to use the site, you require the extended license.

First of all, thank you for replying so quickly!

The business model for the site is to ask commission from the letters on my site. Because of this, I need to buy an extended license, which costs me around 2.000 USD. Is this correct?

If this is correct, why does a Woocommerce product vendor package only cost 95.59 USD after VAT?

Maybe an explanation of the process will give you guys/girls a better idea what I try to accomplish.

A puts product (with his/her price) on site -> B wants to buy product -> B buys product and sends the amount charged for the product to the site -> site sends address of B to A -> A sends product to the address of B -> site transfers money (minus commission) to A.

I am looking forward to your response!

Yes, but taxi driver is pay only once to car company ( mercedes, audi , kia etc) and he can do with his car what ever he wants. He is not pay extra because he will later drive taxi and earn money .

I have made several multivendors sites and no one is buy extended license only 1 license per site and other premium and free plugins.

@KingDog can you provide some clarification to the questions in this thread?

Always best to ask the Help Team for any license question that’s a little difficult to answer. They’re the experts :smiley:

Envato Help & Support Center