Problems after Soledad update

Hello! I updated to the latest version of Soledad the day after it came out, and immediately noticed that my blog posts are now spilling over onto my right sidebar. Also, when I try installing the new Penci Shortcodes (which is required), I get this message: Downloading installation package from https://s3.amazonaws.com/soledad-plugins/penci-shortcodes.zip…

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data02/28/42031528/html/wp-content/plugins/penci-shortcodes/

Plugin installation failed.

It has done that over and over. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Hi,

This is your item support

you can ask any kind of question about your purchase theme at here as a comments

Thanks!

Hello,

I believe my support expires in a few days, and I’d like to get help with this sidebar issue, but I can’t find any record of my purchase. The first indication I have that I was using the Soledad theme was August 5th of last year.
I’ve had a few issues with email going in the trash, and I’ve always been able to find whatever I’m looking for in there. But this week, my trash was emptied without me knowing it. I’m the only one using this laptop, so I have no idea how that happened.

I received an email from you in January offering to extend my support at a discounted rate, but now I can’t find that email anywhere either. Do I still have time to extend? And do you have record of my purchase in August so I can join the
forum at Soledad?

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Shannon

Unfortunately this isn’t something that can be answered on the forums. Please open a Help ticket at the following link and they’ll be able to look into all of this for you:

Thanks!