Problem with theme, unresponsive developer...how do I get help?

I’m using a theme I got through Envato Elements (it’s the “Charity Child” theme), and I’m having a problem with the visual composer page builder. I contacted the developer almost a week ago to report the problem. I provided a detailed analysis of what I was seeing (including error messages, etc.) and what I’d done to fix the problem. Since that time I’ve heard nothing, and I can’t get around the problem at all. I can’t contact support for VC since I don’t have a license for it (it was bundled with the theme).

So, now I’m kinda stuck and I have a client waiting. Is there any way to escalate a help request, or to get someone from Envato to check in with the theme developer to see what the holdup is?

Hi @jj-voyant,

Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately Envato Elements items don’t come with support included, so the author may not respond at all:

If you would like to have access to theme support, consider purchasing standard theme license or hire a professional from Envato Studio.

Thanks,
Luca

Hi @jj-voyant

You can share the problem with me and I would be happy to help. You can contact me through my ThemeForest profile or through my Envato Studio profile.

Best Regards
Simrandeep Singh

Great, thank you! Will contact you now.