Problem with Payoneer - Nissim I need your help

Hello Nissim. Could you please check ticket ID LTK1215304010941X. It’s a bit urgent. Sorry but don’t know how to contact you.

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Thanks WPBOX! :slight_smile:

Hello Nissim/ Payoneer support guys,

This is getting REALLY annoying! Two days and no answer from support - here, on support ticket sent or contacting Nissim directly!

Would you please give me a reason to keep using your services?

All my client’s transfers are constantly rejected, except ENVATO loads. Even accepted transfers are not processed. At the moment I have a transfer from client and the only reason I choose Payoneer was the immediate load option (which I am actually paying for!!!).

The transfer is still “Waiting for approval”. Approve what? The amount was already confirmed and deducted from my client’s bank/card account!!!

What would you suggest? Keep using PayPal, SWIFT transfers or what?!?!?

I am really NOT happy with you these days.

Also, please edit the heading in your ticket form and remove “will promptly respond to”. We have better quality financial services EVEN in Bulgaria which you consider a third world country!

Honestly!

Koev said

Hello Nissim. Could you please check ticket ID LTK1215304010941X. It’s a bit urgent. Sorry but don’t know how to contact you.

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Hey Koev,

I believe I ran into a similar problem, I have another envato account where I publish WP themes, the Payoneer card is associated with that account (which belongs to my partner), when my partner tried to send me money from his Payonner account to my account, the transaction was rejected for security reasons. They told me that in order to be able to receive more money from my partner’s account, I need to receive more money from Envato (on my own account).

That was pretty funny, I got pretty mad with with the support person, she was telling me that if I want money I need to make more money, and I was like “I do have money, I just need you guys to approve it”. They added a restriction to my account when my partner tried to send me more that $1K in a day.

It’s just insane! My client sent exactly 1000 USD (which is the limit) and it’s loaded from his card/bank account. His account was already charged with the amount and the trasnfer still waiting for approval. Not to mention EVERY time my clients need to contact their banks and ALLOW them to transfer money. Otherwise transfers are automatically rejected. What is Payoneer at the end? Semi-working, semi-legal financial solution that doesn’t do what they advertise and other banks don’t trust them enough to release payments without explicit permission?

Yes, Nissim, I am REALLY ANGRY at the moment!

However, it looks like I’ll stop using Payoneer and stick with PayPal or swift transfers. Not worth the insane currency conversion rates and withdrawal fees if I can’t use the immediate load feature as advertised.

Well… I have just received a stupid (no excuse) letter from payoneer saying that they can’t approve payment if the sender doesn’t send them copy of ID and copy of the front and back of his credit card.

Guys, in most countries what you asked is just illegal! Asking for front and back copy of credit card that you didn’t issued? WTF?!?!?!? Also there is no reason to use your services if it gives me nothing different than a regular street merchant I have to visit personally. I am sorry but I CAN’T call this online payment solution. It gives me FAR LESS than PayPal.

I’ll just stop using your services and paying you insane fees for no reason! :smiley: (happy now)

Sincerely yours,
Unhappy ex-customer

Hi Koev,

I’m sorry that you are unhappy with our service.

In regards to your feedback, please note that you can receive payments from Envato or our US Payment Service without limit. For the private loading service in specific, we may require additional documents from the loader - this is in accordance with online payment regulations.

Payoneer offers you an option to get paid from Envato both to a prepaid debit card or directly to your bank account. We offer very competitive fees, and choosing between the options would depend on what solution you are looking for.

For example, we can send your Envato payments to you via local bank transfer to Bulgaria, for only $2.99 per transfer. We send the funds from a local bank in your country, so there is no international charge, and the costs are extremely low. Our exchange rates are also only 3% above the official market mid-rate, which is better than most competitor exchange rates. If you want to switch to this payment option please let me know.

If you are interested in the Payoneer card, which allows you to access your funds literally within minutes, this is also an excellent option. You can use the private loading service, however there is no way for us to waive the requirement of identification documents from the loader. This would be the same request by a cashier in a store; Payoneer is not a dedicated payment processor and in order for us to allow 3rd party payments we must confirm the identity of the loader and the method of payment being used.

Please do let me know if you have any additional comments/questions, and I hope that you will choose to continue with Payoneer as your payment solution.

Nissim | Head of Community at Payoneer | payoneer.com

Hello, Nissim,

I really dont want/need to argue on pointless topics. I am ALREADY your customer and using my card for monthly payments by envato for the last two years. I am facing severe problems with other people paying for my services and trying to load money on my account/card which service you advertise as easy (almost one click solution) and painless online financial service. My transfer is STILL pending even after my client sent all the required papers which I strongly recommended NOT to do as what you askrd him is illegal in most countries. He send everything you want yesterday and I am still waiting. You would probably tell me that it is the weekend comind and I’ll have to wait till next week.

Can you please send me the Payment Reference Number? nissimal@payoneer.com

Edit: The payment has been approved and is pending to be loaded.

Hello, Nissim. I can see its processed but estimated load date is 30.07 which is strange ad I am paying for immediate load on my payments.

@Koev
sorry, I put in your topic.

@Nissim_Payoneer
I register payoneer today and getting email with subject “Your Payoneer Card Application Has Been Declined” within second. It’s normal? this first time and interesting use Payoneer service

Koev said

Hello, Nissim. I can see its processed but estimated load date is 30.07 which is strange ad I am paying for immediate load on my payments.

Immediate loads are for payments received via Envato, any of our official partners, or the US Payment Service. Private loading takes 2 business days from the date of approval.

Note that the confirmation requirement is only one-time per loader/method of payment, so the same loader using the same card will not be required to confirm documents again.

DavidGuns said

@Nissim_Payoneer
I register payoneer today and getting email with subject “Your Payoneer Card Application Has Been Declined” within second. It’s normal? this first time and interesting use Payoneer service

Did you apply via your Envato account or directly via our website? If via our website, you can reply to the e-mail you received and ask that our account approvals department reconsider the application.

@Nissim_Payoneer

directly via website.

I have send email to customer support and hope soon getting reply, thanks :slight_smile:

Hi guys, just want to ask if its also possible to receive funds in USD without exchange. We have a local USD bank account and exploring other possibilities than a swift transfer

freshface said

Hi guys, just want to ask if its also possible to receive funds in USD without exchange. We have a local USD bank account and exploring other possibilities than a swift transfer

Yes, when you sign up for Payoneer’s Global Bank Transfer Service, you can choose your transfer currency. For local transfers you would need to choose your local currency, however we also provide USD wire transfers to over 200 countries. The cost is $15 per transfer (Note: they are international wire transfers as opposed to local bank transfers).

I assume that the thread opener’s issue is resolved and its ok to use this thread for other queries from Nissim_Payoneer.

@Nissim_Payoneer I registered for a Payoneer account less than 24 hours ago. Surprisingly, everything was approved within 10 minutes, so all good there.

One thing. I intend to receive occasional payments from my Envato account. Also, clients will be paying me via Private Load option.

After reading Koev’s review, I was a little concerned. Can you please clarify exactly what steps people would need to carry out in order to have their load (into my Payoneer card) approved?

I collect from the discussion above that anyone uploading funds to my account would need to send both an ID card and a front and back scan of their debit/credit card to Payoneer. I would assume or at least hope that the card scans do not need to reveal the credit/debit card number or the signature or esp. the 3-digit security number, or do they? More over, as Koev said, they would also need to contact their bank and explicitly tell them to let the Payoneer payment through. Is this always the case (except maybe for second time payments)?

Kindly clarify everything that I need to know concerning this. Your customer support over the phone or your FAQs on your website were of little help with this, unfortunately.

Thanks!

Glad to hear that your application was approved so quickly!

Regarding the private loading service, here are some details:

• This service is available only to account holders that are active in receiving payments via any of our partners (such as Envato) or the US Payment Service. It’s not intended to be used as a dedicated payment processing service, and so if you are not active in receiving payments via either of the methods mentioned above you will see that the service is not available for your account.

In other words, you’ll need to receive payments from Envato first and also continue to be active via that method.

• Each private load is reviewed on an individual basis. Depending on the details of the specific payment, we may request additional documents from the loader, including an ID copy and confirmation of the method of payment. Card copies should not include the full card number, only the last 4 digits and cardholder name. In addition the 3-digit CVV should not be included (these details can be edited out). The goal is not to see the full card details, as that was already submitted on the payment form, but simply to confirm the loader’s identity and ownership of the card being used.

• Payoneer processes private loads using an international merchant. Depending on the loader’s card company, they may require that the loader confirm the charges are valid (in general this is not the case, it depends on the card issuer). Payoneer has no control over this - each payment needs to be approved by the card issuer, as with all online purchases.

I hope that I was able to answer your questions, however if not please let me know.

Alright. Thanks for the detailed reply.

Nissim_Payoneer said

In other words, you’ll need to receive payments from Envato first and also continue to be active via that method.

Is there a formal limit on this? How active do I need to be? I might not be receiving payments from Envato (or other US Payment Service companies) every month. Maybe, once in 2-3 months.

It’s based on activity over the last 6 months.

That’s fair enough! Thanks!