problem with password

I did a search for recovering password and found this link I purchased a theme and have question about it, but I cant get the password changed
I did the requested change but my password is not changed.
Help! I can’t ask a question about a theme a bought until I can successfully change my password!

Hi,

You have to change password from here: https://account.envato.com/

Still problem please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

I tried to change my password with no success. My username is not recognized. Help! Without accessing my account I cannot a question about a theme I bought!

Haidabear

I have found your account in the envato market. so, your account (haidabear) is active and correct.
Username: haidabear [your Envato Market username, case-sensitive]
purchase code should to copy correctly (no space at the start/end).

Still issue for getting author support, you can go to item page then comments page and post a comment to let the author know that you are facing issue to open a support ticket. Also please make sure your support period not expired (you will get 6 month support).

If you facing problem with envato market login then you can try with open a help ticket at envato customer support (link provided in above reply).

Thanks