Problem with "Fishing Store For WordPress Theme"

After instalation “Fishing Store For WordPress Theme” with all plugins i have error
“A critical error has occurred on the site. Additional instructions are provided in the message sent to the website administrator’s email address.”
I tried instal on wordpress 4.8.2 and 4.6.
Please, help me.

Why are you trying to use a version of WordPress which is 4 years old? That is almost certainly not helping.

Your best option is to contact the author, however the first thing they will ask you is to update the WP version

1 Like

Sorry, my mistake, of course 5.8.2 and 5.6,

what instructions were sent to the admin’s email?

Normally this is a PHP issue and not necessarily impossible to fix but definitely reach out to the author Support for Fishing Store For WordPress Theme | ThemeForest

Szczegóły błędu

Błąd typu E_ERROR został spowodowany w linii 359 pliku /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/woocommerce-admin/src/PageController.php. Komunikat błędu: Uncaught TypeError: method_exists(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be of type object|string, bool given in /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/woocommerce-admin/src/PageController.php:359
Stack trace:
#0 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/woocommerce-admin/src/PageController.php(359): method_exists()
#1 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/woocommerce-admin/includes/page-controller-functions.php(40): Automattic\WooCommerce\Admin\PageController->is_connected_page()
#2 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/woocommerce-admin/src/Loader.php(812): wc_admin_is_connected_page()
#3 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/woocommerce-admin/src/Loader.php(794): Automattic\WooCommerce\Admin\Loader::is_embed_page()
#4 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/woocommerce-admin/src/Loader.php(910): Automattic\WooCommerce\Admin\Loader::is_admin_or_embed_page()
#5 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): Automattic\WooCommerce\Admin\Loader::remove_notices()
#6 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#7 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action()
#8 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-content/plugins/nb-fw/inc/merlin/merlin.php(552): do_action()
#9 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-content/plugins/nb-fw/inc/merlin/merlin.php(499): Merlin->header()
#10 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(301): Merlin->admin_page()
#11 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#12 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action()
#13 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-admin/admin.php(175): do_action()
#14 /autoinstalator/wordpresswoocommerce1/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once(’…’)
#15 {main}
thrown