Problem theme Kallyas

I have this problem in the footer (www.reicocr.com):

if( typeof jQuery.fn.loupe != ‘undefined’ ){ jQuery(’.eluid14861c6f .kjq-loupe’).loupe({ ‘default_zoom’: 150, ‘default_size’ : 160, ‘apply_overlay’ : false, ‘drop_shadow’ : false }); } if( typeof jQuery.fn.loupe != ‘undefined’ ){ jQuery(’.eluid6eaa3f37 .kjq-loupe’).loupe({ ‘default_zoom’: 150, ‘default_size’ : 160, ‘apply_overlay’ : false, ‘drop_shadow’ : false }); } if( typeof jQuery.fn.loupe != ‘undefined’ ){ jQuery(’.eluid69e6558d .kjq-loupe’).loupe({ ‘default_zoom’: 150, ‘default_size’ : 160, ‘apply_overlay’ : false, ‘drop_shadow’ : false }); } if( typeof jQuery.fn.loupe != ‘undefined’ ){ jQuery(’.eluid2b8c692f .kjq-loupe’).loupe({ ‘default_zoom’: 150, ‘default_size’ : 160, ‘apply_overlay’ : false, ‘drop_shadow’ : false }); } });

Help my please.

Hi @ReicoSRL,

Welcome to the forums! You may want to contact @hogash, the author of Kallyas theme:

Please note however that if these problems are caused by modifications to theme files, theme support may not cover it. If you will still struggle with fixing all the issues, I’d suggest hiring a professional from Envato Studio:
https://studio.envato.com/search?utf8=✓&search[query]=wordpress+fix

Thanks,
Luca

HI,

In case you haven;t contacted our support team trough the proper channels, I believe that you’ve added an improper JavaScript code to theme options > Advanced > Custom JS box.

Please check it and if you have some custom code, remove it or review it.

Best regards,
Stefan

1 Like