problem installing codecanyon cms

i bought codecanyon ecommerce cms and i cant intall it to my hostinger account need help

Hi

Please check the documentation hopefully you will get necessary support how to install. If you have still problem with the theme then The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Item Author. Contact Author and let them know because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality. Don’t worry just contact Author. Author will be very happy to assist you.

Thanks

how long it takes for cms website theme to appeair on google search after istallation…codecanyon-ecommerce-responsive-ecommerce-business-management-scrip

I think If you search with your domian google will show your website and will not take much time to indexing domain. But if you mean keyword serach in that case you have to work much for getting google indexing and you have to hire a seo expert to get good result as like indexing in first page or similar. Google indexing is a mathmatical terms of scoring. Hope you understand. Thanks

my domain appearing on google search engine but when i ckuck on that it show error not connecting and this is because i dont know how to install this ecommerce cms

please contact Author if you need any technical support about Item. Otherwise you can work with a freelancer for any customization work. Thanks

Close duplicate cms installatin

closed #8