problem connection with social network

hi, i just bought the news papers theme,and started to make a blog, but i have some problem , i dont see anywhere where i can connect the facebook account.

in newspaper / them panel / socialnetwork , i have the possibility to connect with instagram, or youtube api, and the possibility to enter just an url for each network and that’s it.

and after for example in post settings / sharing / social network: at social network the list is empty, only “naver” is available.
do i have to install plugin ?

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author @tagDiv hope they will helped!

Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for your interests in our theme! Unfortunately, the theme does not have any such an option that allows you to log in at the website using the Facebook, Instagram or any other social networks account. You try to use a plugin for that and check how it works. Regarding “Naver”, please make sure that your theme is updated and if you need more assistance, please send us an email at contact@tagdiv.com with your item purchase code, website URL credentials and Cpanel access so we can take a closer look at your setup admin page.

Best regards!
Catalin L.