Problem about cache on my website

Hello,
My client has a Woocommerce website with Flatsome and has a problem of cache or something like this :

I can’t edit some part of my website with flatsome, for example on the product page the sections circled in red can’t be changed :

When i edit the part with flatsome in the admin mode, i can see the changes, when i click on save i also see the changes, but when i go on the website without the admin mode, the old version of the page appear
i also tried incognito windows and other browsers and i still have the old version of the page…

I don’t understand,

Can someone helps me please ?

Thanks a lot

Hi

For any technical query about theme functionality the best choice will be contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to answer your query. Also you can check theme documentation.

Thanks

Make sure it’s saved properly but if you’re using cache plugins, clear the cache as well

Hello, i’m not using any cache plugins on this website (but i have cache plugins installed on another website and all the website are on the same host, maybe i could check here ?)

maybe, there’s one on the server. If it doesn’t work, you may request some help from the author ( not sure if it’d be free ) but I can offer a paid service in case of interest